On 5/17/07, Tortise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
rl1 = WAN and Direct connected only to the Cable modem i.e. no switch sharing.
rl2 = LAN and connected to LAN switches.

You have 192.168.0.4 on your lan, but for some reason your cable modem
also sends arp replies for that ip. One possible reson is that your
ISP might be using 192.168.0.0 network for the HFC side of cable
modem. Try browsing to 192.168.100.1 and check if you get the cable
modem web interface. From here you can check the ip address assigned
to your modem. (I am typing from my memory, so I might be wroing about
the cable modem web interface ip)

If your ISP is using that ip range for HFC network, you will have to
change your lan ip addressing.

raj