Thanks FrancescoP for the feedback, which I evaluate as a positive vote :-)

Also based on feedback from Joe (actually, he was mainly warning that this could be wasting time and energy discussing something of only very minor importance, but he also criticized not only the phrase with "hit" but also its too broad formulation covering everything for everybody), I modified the def:

   employing technology to support well-being in diverse situations
   of life, especially in specific spaces, such as the living and
   working environments, with a priority for people who might be
   more in need of assistance (e.g. infirm or very elderly people)

In the spirit of the first ideas being exchanged among promoters with regard to procedures, I suggest that the authors of the manifesto consider a change in the above direction if at least two other positive votes but no objections are there. To avoid delays in finalizing the prints for AAL forum, today is practically the last chance for voting on this suggestion, where an objection should be evaluated as a veto without long discussions.

My regards,

-- Saied