On 18/12/2010 11.48, Francesco Furfari wrote:
Dear Roberto,

Thank you very much, we will be happy to collaborate.
I have added supporters list because it may be of general interest.

I knew about the OSGI4AMI software at the Monami workshop in Passau (16
November) .
We have  worked with Texas Instruments kit , you ? we are searching for
people working also on other hardware  technologies.
Unfortunately, the TI red dongle we used is no longer available
(http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/ez430-rf2480.html),
so only people with the same kit can test it.
Actually it "should" work with the successive version of the TI kit, but
we didn't have time to test it.

In particular, the hardware protocol used by the TI dongle should be fordward compatible with CC2531 (http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/cc2531emk.html)

I invite you to report you positive or negative vote for the incubation
of the ZigBee4OSGi project.

I would aslo invite you to share your expierience on the integration of ZigBee in OSGi, which would be really intersting for guiding the future development and design of the ZB4OSGi project. Moreover, we may also end up of a backport (or merge) of your solution in the ZB4OSGi project.

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

--
Stefano Lenzi                       Voice:  +39 050 315 2887
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR       Fax:    +39 050 315 2040