Dear Kai,

this is a very good news.
We will be happy to contribute to the requirements,
as well as to work on the reference implementation when the specification will be ready.

Concerning Z-Wave I tried time ago to get their specification but it wasn't open.
Is there anybody in AALOA who have experience with such technology ?

Kind regards,
Francesco