A colleague gave me a copy of two database files, which he created in
MSWorks for dos.  We are both trying to use these files to keep track of our
clients' activities.  I do not have a copy of MSWorks for dos, and access
will not recognize the file format.  The only other database program I have
is pcfile, which used the dbf format.  Does anyone know how I can convert
these files to access, or dbf format?
Any help is appreciated.
thanks