Hi,

I managed to get suspend2ram going on my HP NX 7400 which is not
whitelisted in s2ram yet. Here are the infos you might need:

This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "Hewlett-Packard"
    sys_product  = "                                "
    sys_version  = "F.07"
    bios_version = "68YGU Ver. F.07"

The acpi options do NOT work, the screen remains black afterwards, but
VBE POSTing the graphics card works. So using s2ram -f -p correctly
suspends and resumes my machine except that the display is darker than
before, but his can be corrected afterwards without a problem.

The only thing that gets lost during suspend/resume is the keyboard. I
fixed this by calling

echo -n reconnect > /sys/bus/serio/drivers/atkbd/serio0/drvctl

after resume. I'm not sure if a workaround like this is to be added to
s2ram too.

Hope this helps.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]