Am Freitag, März 16, 2007 16:12:46 +0100 schrieb Stefan Seyfried
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 01:15:08AM +0100, Sebastian Maus wrote:
[...]
>> | $ sudo ./s2ram -i
>> | This machine can be identified by:
>> |     sys_vendor   = "BENQ"
>> |     sys_product  = "JoyBook 7000"
>> |     sys_version  = "GRASSHOPPER2"
>> |     bios_version = "Version 2.04"
> Ok, thanks for reporting. Does it only work from X or also from text
> console?

It works well from both X11 and text console.

>> The machine is equipped with an ATI M10 (RV350) and runs radeonfb (!)
>> with kernel 2.6.20.
> Would it be possible to also try it without radeonfb? (just to check
> if radeonfb is actually needed for working suspend on this machine)

I tried the VESA 2.0 framebuffer. Suspending and resuming from X11 was
fine. Suspending from text console needed a chvt 7 (to X11) and back to
properly restore the screen.

HTH,
 -S-
--
BlueMars - Gesellschaft für digitale Kommunikation mbH

Sebastian Maus            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Administrator      http://www.bluemars.net/
Ebersheimstraße 5         T +49.69.469973-0
60320 Frankfurt Main      F +49.69.469973-99