Hi all

I've had some enquiries about this, and it's useful for new members, so...

Go to the messages section at the list website at Yahoo! Groups:
Yahoo! Groups : biofuel Messages

Here you'll see the latest messages. You can read them, respond to
them, post new messages, scroll back, view the messages in various
ways, and search the database containing all messages posted to the
list from the start - currently 5521 of them.

There are two ways of searching. There's a "search archive" box, type
in key word(s) and hit the button.

Also, each message has a number, like this:
Msg #
2959 - briggs and stratton; kerosene or biodiesel?  - steve spence -
Tue 2/27/2001

These numbers are only to be found at the website interface, they're
not included in emailed messages.

There's a separate "Msg #" search box, type in the number you want
and hit "Go". This is useful when referring other members to a
particular message in the archives.

I recently said that Yahoo! had improved the search service so that
it now searches all messages in a db instead of only the first 5,000
as previously. I was told so, but seems not - it's only searching the
first 5,000. :-(

I'm trying to find out more about this.

Best

Keith Addison