Hi Ron

>Thanks for the honesty, it goes a long way these days.

:-)

The trouble is the performance claims for that still are just about
right for a fuel still - 180-190 proof first time every time, 5
gal/hr or more. But all available evidence says that's all they are,
empty claims. Currently, there doesn't seem to be a real still
available in that performance range. People are aware of it, and
working on it, but it's taking time. Just as soon as there are some
results the list will know about it. Until then, there's not much I
can offer, I'm very sorry to say.

Well, there is one thing. I haven't yet finished scanning the Mother
Earth Alcohol Manual, and the next section is about stills, which
could help. I'll try to do it as soon as I can, but we're a bit
overloaded right now. Patience, Ron!

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever