Hi Chuck and All,
--- Chuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you really this stupid or are you on drugs?
     Be nice Chuck, he doesn't understand english well
yet, but he's trying.
     This forum is for learning about energy, not
calling others names.
      There is room for all opinions even if you don't
agree.
      It's better to state the reasons you disagree
that being hurtful. It doesn't help your case  by
being that way.
      Let's teach, learn instead.
      Some of his ideas are quite good and he seems to
care and have a good heart which is what really
matters. Your's seems a litte dark.
                     jerry dycus