Please respond to biofuel@yahoogroups.com

To:   biofuel@yahoogroups.com
cc:    (bcc: Joseph Martelle/US/GM/GMC)
Subject:  RE: [biofuel] RE: Soylent Green etc.

>snip<
>BTW, wonder whether they had global warming and oil shocks on the planet of
>the apes (the old movie I mean, also with Charlton Heston -- did you know
>that he is a spokesman or some such for the American gun lobby?):~>|

>He's still alive? Not surprised he's into guns, after all those times
>he rode off into the sunset with a spear through his chest. Tend to
>agree about the Planet of the Apes, from what I recall of it -
>horsepower powered by horses, humans rendered suitably speechless and
>so on, no sign of global warming. Were they having a spot of bother
>with desertification? Or was that just the film set? Some of those
>control-freak apes looked like incipient corporate types to me though
>- can't you see them wearing power suits plotting Big Oil in a
>boardroom? Just a matter of time prolly.

Keith, Hanns,

     Chuck is president of the National Rifle Association (NRA). The largest
most influential gun lobby in the US.

     Global warming on the Planet of the Apes? I hope so! (After a long nuclear
winter) Desertification? Definitely, the Planet of the Apes was Earth after man
had destroyed it with global thermonuclear war, and the apes rose up to supplant
man as the dominant species on the planet. The local of the film was near what
was left of New York City. I saw the film as a 12-year old at the local
drive-in, and remember it well. Cheers, Joe.