Yesterday caming from the cinema i found a washing machine on the
trash, i took my screw-driver and my pliers and i started to take
pieces from it, i found those parts interesting to make a new brand
biodiesel processor.

electric engine -> good for the main mixer
water pump -> good for the methoxide mixer
solenoid valves -> a step to automate the process making to move the
methoxide from its mixer to the main mixer after a time
thermostat -> to shut down an electric heater when a temperature is
reached
tubes and cables

i want to use too a fridge's compressor for the bubble washing and
the methanol recovering

someone has try to do something like this?
is there something i could forget?
any extra ideas.

if it works i would share the experience and the photos, if it
doesn't just the experience :-)

thanks in advance

Manuel Rolan
Valencia, Spain