It should be possible, but we'll have to prototype one and get back to the
group on it in the New Year. This takes time and money every time out, so
can I ask for expressions of interest to be emailed to me directly?

If we get enough interest in this idea and commitments for at least 20 at
$75 US each including relay (plus shipping and applicable taxes), in the
next week or two, we'll do our best on pushing it along and get back to
those who have committed to them once ready, and ask for payment and actual
order at that time. ? Don't say you want one if you're not fairly  sure
about it though, ok? Thanks!

The higher temp. should assist in better droplet formation and hence
combustion in the DI engine than would be the case at the lower temp.

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> From: Anton Berteaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:27:10 -0800
> To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [biofuel] SVO/WVO  conversion - VEG-Therm-
>
> To rephrase the question to get my own specific answer:
>
> would it be possible to get or make a self regulating electric heater that
> could raise the temperature of the incoming oil from a coolant heated 70C to
> the "optimum" 140C? or maybe only the diff between 25C (ambient) and 70C=
> 45C (temp rise from ambient), that is, preheat with coolant in the HIH, then
> heat further with electric to, say, 115C.
> would this, then allow one to more safely use SVO in a DI engine?
> anton

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0vN8tD/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM