their product is very interesting, it sounds like something that diesel
engines need. products like that may be the only way to clean up engines
burning #2 diesel. i work on farm tractors and have seen how much carbon
builds up in the cylinders.              dennis

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM