--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What d'you think of all this then?
>
> http://www.solpower.com/soltron/soltronmain.asp
> Solpower Corporation - Soltron
>
> http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?
file=/2002/5/7/features/hrfu
> el&newspage=Search
>
> Tuesday, May 7, 2002
>
> Fuel-enhancer making inroads
> By HILARY CHIEW
>
> HOW would you like to cut your monthly petrol bill by 10% and help
> reduce global warming at the same time? This is achievable if you
mix
> 20ml of a fuel additive to 100 litres of fuel in your petrol tank,
> claims the manufacturer of Soltron, the latest organic-based
> fuel-enhancing agent for motor vehicles in the market.
>
> Soltron is said to contain organic enzymes that break down the
> molecular structure of fuel and its contaminants, so that it
becomes
> easily combustible.

 I'll have to reserve my opinion, pending further information. The
primary info would be what they are defining as contaminants, and the
level of it's presence.
 If they are beginning with some very badly contaminated fuel, I can
see some potential for improvements.
 My 'radar' was alerted when they are selling it for use as a
treatment at the consumer level. If it is as good as claimed, why
aren't the refiners and/or fuel retail marketers buying it up to
treat ALL their fuels?

Motie

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search