Todd,

I've also been having lots of wierd stuff happening to my
e-mail lately. Maybe one of the pro-nukers from the
EnergyOptions list got revenge on us for telling everyone
what's going with Nuke Energy.

Somehow my whole e-mail and Internet connection disappeared
from my computer last week. After 23 minutes @ $1.99 a
minute on the 900 customer service # I had retrieved my
Address Book. Anybody know how to restore my e-mail folders
for the hard drive?

Ever since, I receive 4 or 5 total blank posts a day from
addresses I don't recognize and not one has bothered to
clarify their first post. Could be that someone doesn't
want us to change anything around here. Can you tell me if
there exists a program that can truly protect my computer
from dirty tricksters?

kris book

--- Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Keith,
>
> I've received a half a dozen messages from Lyrus
> ListManager in
> the past week saying that I'm already a list member - to
> what I
> don't know as I've not upped or re-upped on anything in
> months
> save for the Bio-Biz list at Yahoo last week.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.