--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is anyone else getting posts returned because of this:
>
> > The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> john.rogers9 is not a member of this list, by the way. I don't know
> what to do about it.
>
> Another oddity - both Midori and I have been getting strange
messages
> from Yahoo about list subscriptions. Midori has received a
> notification asking her to confirm her subscription to the
Biodiesel
> group, and another one to the vegoil-diesel group, though she had
> definitely not subscribed to either. I've received three rejection
> notices from Yahoo saying that my attempt to subscribe to the
> Biodiesel group has been rejected because I'm already a member; I
> definitely did not attempt to subscribe. Is this happening to
anyone
> else? Is this Yahoo or some smartass? Any ideas? Seems very weird
> me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Keith

I just got a post returned for overquota to the address you
mentioned. I also got the same emails to confirm my subscriptions.
 I am speculating that it is a residual portion of the Virus that has
been around, using our Email addresses as "From" and mailing to other
Email addresses it picks up. The Yahoo mailer may be picking these up
as requests for subscription?

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.