Chandra

>Kieth:
>How nice of you to post (see below) the accurate remarks of mine. As
>you can see, it says "MANY" urchins on this site. It does not say
>"ALL" on this site are urchins. I have respect for those who strive
>to make this site productive and you tops the list.
>It is unfortunate that in your earnestness you have inadvertently
>included yourself in that list of "many urchins". You even took step
>to include others in the list!

It was clear what you meant and who you were directing it at and I
have not misinterpreted it. Nor have I misinterpreted your ill-masked
intentions in posting it again here now:
> ... pretending to be promoting peace, sweetness and light and
>pouring oil on troubled waters, but in fact just insulting people,
>and the whole list, and trying to stir it up.

>When I say urchins in this site, it does not mean all of those who
>come on this site are urchins.
>Sure those who concentrate on arguing on personal issues are
>urchins. Of course, personal attacks do appear frequently in this
>site. So, I openly said there are some urchins here. If we are
>matured people, we should not waste our time ( and others time) on
>personal attacks!

That depends. I'm attacking you personally right now, and it's
because of your consistent behaviour here, not my lack of maturity.
And your rationalisations fail to address that.

>We all are interested to see BD issues discussed and we are here to
>learn from those who know things (BD) better than us. Is it not a
>waste of time and efforts to attack one another on personal basis?
>I called such people urchins. I did not mean they are bad, but just
>urchins who do not know how they are wasting their (and others')
>time and energy. They are just like inexperienced kids! That is all
>to it!

No it's not, it's seldom that simple, as indeed in this case that you
butted into. I doubt they'll go too far but if they do I'll be the
one to stop them, that's my job, not yours. And I don't believe that
was your intention.

>Now, I prefer not to fall into the same trap.

You did just that. In fact you leapt into it with some glee, and not
for the first time.

>Instead, let me go along learning more about BD from other ones who
>are NOT urchins in this site (the ones who are learned and
>experienced ones).  Hope this makes those who are not urchins in
>this site happy.

I doubt anyone will accept your definitions. I certainly don't.

>If anyone in this site feels that he or she falls into the category
>of learned ones, then, my observation does not apply to them, and
>so, they should not be concerned and hence, they would ignore
>useless things and get along with their productive work. On the
>other hand, if any one feels my observations and remarks directly
>apply to their activities,  then, is it not time for them to look
>into themselves?

It was time for you to look into yourself, you were called upon to do
so and you've failed to do so.

>I decide NOT to waste other peoples' time any more.

You should take that decision seriously Chandra. There might not be a
"next time".

This discussion is now closed.

Keith Addison
Moderator