chandra_the_good wrote, getting it all wrong as usual:

>On the lighter side of the issue though:
>Once, by mistake, I placed a statement (below) on this site (while
>trying to send it to a friend of mine privately): It said, "you
>know, Tom, this site is crowed with urchins, so, don't worry....".
>Now, I feel was not wrong after all!!  :).
>Now, again, this on the lighter side of life please  :) - It means 'smile'.

First it wasn't this "site" (list), it was the Biofuels-biz list.
Second, you've misquoted yourself - this is what you said:

"Tom:
I see a response from David Teal to your posting on the web. I suggest you
just ignore it and continue with our project.  As I said, these are many
urchins on that web site and we should try to stay above them.
-Chandra"

This was in response to several posts that questioned an original
post which that person (Tom) subsequently withdrew, with apologies.
Your "urchins", which included me and others along with David Teal,
have all contributed a great deal to the biofuels movement, whereas
if you've contributed anything at all except snide comments that you
then slide away from when challenged, and requests for other people
to do your homework for you, it's remarkably invisible.

At the time, all concerned refrained from stirring the issue up any
further by challenging you over this as you deserved. They showed
restraint - unlike you, here and now. Typical chandra_the_good,
pretending to be promoting peace, sweetness and light and pouring oil
on troubled waters, but in fact just insulting people, and the whole
list, and trying to stir it up. You just don't realise how
transparent you are, Chandra, but everyone else can see it. I know
that because many of them tell me so off-list.

So, no sliding away this time, explain yourself please. Response
required, on-list, and make it snappy.

Keith Addison
Moderator