kumaraguru:
                    One liter of fermenting material will only give you
around 100 or 150ml of alcohol when distilled, depending on the strength
of your yeast. You may wish to try at least several liters of material
to distill. If you want to run your gasoline engine on a mixture of
gasoline and alcohol, the alcohol will have to be dried, because
distilled alcohol will still have some amount of water in it. There is a
lot of information at: http://journeytoforever.org/

Martin Klingensmith

kumaraguru kulandhai vel wrote:

>I have fermented grape juice, sugar, acetic acid with
>yeast. I am waiting for 40 days to distill. I have
>about one litre of fermanting material right now. Can
>someone tell me how to distill and the temperatures.
>           I am trying to run my gasoline engine on
>the alcohol derived.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM