>I have fermented grape juice, sugar, acetic acid with
>yeast. I am waiting for 40 days to distill. I have
>about one litre of fermanting material right now. Can
>someone tell me how to distill and the temperatures.
>           I am trying to run my gasoline engine on
>the alcohol derived.

Everything you need to know:

Mother Earth Alcohol Fuel -- a guide to the fine points of home
alcohol production, Mother's Alcohol Fuel Seminar
©The Mother Earth News, 1980 (out of print)
In 1978 The Mother Earth News research team started studying methods
and distillation processes, testing mash formulas, designing
apparatus, compiling information, converting engines and running
seminars, spending upwards of US$300,000 on the project. This manual
is the result.
Basic information, methods, different feedstocks, processing, mash
recipes, still designs and plans, low-cost backyard stills, Alcohol
as an Engine Fuel, How To Adapt Your Automobile Engine For Ethyl
Alcohol Use, Do-It-Yourself Water Injection System, MOTHER's Waste
Oil Heater, and more.
Full text online:
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_motherearth/meToC.html

The Manual for the Home and Farm Production of Alcohol Fuel
by S.W. Mathewson
Ten Speed Press
© Copyright 1980 J.A. Diaz Publications (out of print)
This excellent manual gives you all the information you need to get
going with making your own alcohol fuel. Aimed at small-scale
production, good chapters on fuel theory, everything about
feedstocks, processing, fermentation, yeast, using ethanol,
distillation.
Full text online:
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_manual/manual_ToC.html

http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_link.html