I think the Ferrari logo mark holds a clue to the direction car racing
needs to go in: more horse power! -- a la "Ben Hur," with Charlton
Heston urging his steeds ever faster forward around the track. Plenty of
excitement, and all "bio fuel"!

Cars? Maybe a race to see which driver could *push* his vehicle around
the track fastest might be interesting . . .

-- Chris Witmer
Tokyo

bagong wrote:

> May be just dream, but it have to try, how you imagine that one day the F-1
> racing run with Biofuel.
> So, may be you could started a propaganda (in e-mail ) which intended to the
> Ferrari's decision makers, say that they should started to change the fossil
> fuel to the Bio fuel.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM