----- Original Message -----
From: robert luis rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's sad, really, that in a country of supposedly free people, I find an
inordinate amount of social pressure to keep silent about my dissent.  The
fact that I don't is, in my view, the mark of an individual raised in a free
country.  There seem to be very few people questioning the American
political leadership these days.  That seems a dangerous thing. . .