From: "Ben Falk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 11:36 AM
Subject: [biofuel] Various Diesels and Waste Veggie Oil

> I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge regarding what small diesels
run best on used veggie oil.  I have read much information on the
controversy about DI engines and their ability to run properly and long-term
on WVO.  Does anyone have any first hand experience with this?  I am also
looking into older mercedes (S-class in particular) along with newer VW
TDI's and older VW's.  I've heard that mercedes engines can almost run on
lard.

> Also, there are a slew of conversion kits out there, mostly from Europe -
any recommendations?

> Thanks in advance and cheers,
>
> -- Ben

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM