  From: Steve Spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 11:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Various Diesels and Waste Veggie Oil

  You will hear much about how TDI's can'/shouldn't run on WVO, usually from
  those who have never done it. We beg to differ, and have been running them
  for 2 years now, The dissidents will tell you 2 years (and over 50k miles)
  is not a long enough time period to tall, but fail to indicate what mileage
  they would accept as proof. Meanwhile, we keep driving. In the interests of
  peace and love, any non-direct injected engine will work wonderfully if the
  oil is heated properly (there is disagreement on what "properly" means as
  well).

  US kit makers include:

  greasel (which we sell)
  greasecar
  greasemonkey (seems to have disappeared)

  Canada has Neoteric.

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter
  & Discussion Boards. Read about Sustainable Technology:
  http://www.green-trust.org