  From: jgnat1488
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 6:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Electric generators

  unfortunatly a gas chevette transmission will not
  work. It is an isuzu M75 (i think). Thanks for the
  offer. I feel stupid for asking bu where is Regina,
  Sask?
  --- bratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > Do you need a standard Chevette transmission?  I
  > have a five speed Chevette transmission, from a gas
  > engined Chevette.  Where are you located?  I am in
  > Regina, Sask.
  >
  > There is an interesting conversion of a 2 hp
  > Induction motor taken off Taiwanese Mill into an
  > alternator on a wind power plant at
  > http://www.otherpower.com/danb_windmill.html
  >
  > EdB

  === message truncated ===

  http://platinum.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM