Jesse,
I will be looking to see if I can find some key folks in days to come.  I was
also
planning to look to national organizations once I have the information package
together.

I am not aware of anyone producing biodiesel in this area.  Someone is
producing BD
for the Montreal bus fleet pilot project, possibly Laurenco.  There appears to
be a
commercial scale startup in metro Toronto (Etobicoke), however I know nothing
of
them.
http://www.canadacleanfuels.com/

There is another guy about 20 miles from me who is building a reactor vessel,
but
last I heard he is having problems plumbing in his heating solution.

I doubt I will get to Killaloe for Om Festival.  We typically take an EV to a
solstice event locally.  Hoping to get a solar cooker together for this year.
We
usually take a solar panel, batteries and inverter to power a TV/VCR unit to
show
tapes of EV-related stuff.  Want to take pictures of the new solar heating
arrangement at the house this year too.

Darryl McMahon

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM