A local university tagged it for disposal, not because it didn't work
but because it was old (according to my friend who scavenged it for
me *before* it was hurled into a dumpster). You're right, Barry, that
there might be someone there who would still know how to operate it.
But I doubt anyone would know how to calibrate it as there is a
sticker inside that says that Mettler last did this for them in 1995.
After I learn how to calibrate it I hope it'll be easy to figure out
how to operate it. Thanks! Maud

>Maud said:
>   So that's why I'm looking for operating instructions for the Mettler.
>
>   Unfortunately, Mettler-Toledo
>   and Manuals Plus were less accommodating for this balance.
>Maud,
>
>I used a scale similar to the Mettler in my college chemistry class.
>Have you tried the local colleges or the local high schools?  With
>the school budget's being cut, these intruments are likely to still
>be in use.  If not, maybe the more mature instructors can help you
>in how to use it.  Happy weighing.
>
>Barry

To visit your group on the web, go to: