By rising above what the other person did, although there must be some limits.

In some cases, it must be with an olive branch of peace in one hand and a
weapon of war in the other.

I welcome people into my house, when invited, but, at the same time, I will
defend my family and others ( even if it means my own death ), from anyone
intent on harm.

The hardest thing to do, is to determine if an action is going to do more harm
than good, some cases are clear as crystal, but, many are not.  It is even
worse if your a leader trying to do the best for your country, more so if your
trying to help the world as well.

I would never want to be the President of the U.S.  More is expected of them,
than any other citizen of the U.S. especially with such deep divisions as we
have.

For all his faults, the President is a better man that I, not just because he
deals with major issues, on a daily basis, but, because he *willingly* does it
and in general, probably with more of a even hand than I would want use.

Greg H.