<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Greg,

There's not much to say, other than the man is the biggest scumbag to ever
hold the office.

A tough job? Sure. The hardest job in the world? Homey don't buy it. And he
doesn't get to draw a bye just because others may care to assess it as such.
Were it so, he certainly wouldn't have been fit for the job since day one -
which he wasn't. Money and stupidity on the part of millions of sheep is
what got him there. And now the rest of the world gets to reap the dismal
harvest.

I'll be damned and go to hell long before I foster excuses or justifications
for the way he's loused up almost everything he's touched since being
selected to office. He's a liar and a con who has nowhere to hide anymore.
It wreaks in every word he utters and tries to stutter through - an audible
manifestation of a man who knows a lie when he speaks it and a sham when he
supports it...just that he's too damned gutless or stupid to confront it.

Somebody tell me exactly how someone who is supposed to be a "god" fearing
individual could have such a despotic lack of concern for future
generations?

(Don't answer that. Again, it's rhetorical, with everyone already knowing
the answer.)

Let him sit on a dung heap scratching his sores with a potshard for all I
care, although that is far less than he deserves. Although I certainly
wouldn't wish such an injustice of ill company upon Job were he still in the
neighborhood.

Todd Swearingen