From: "Greg and April" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Moral Dilemma...

> By rising above what the other person did, although there must be some
limits.

> In some cases, it must be with an olive branch of peace in one hand and a
weapon of war in the other.

> I welcome people into my house, when invited, but, at the same time, I
will defend my family and others ( even if it means my own death ), from
anyone intent on harm.

> The hardest thing to do, is to determine if an action is going to do more
harm than good, some cases are clear as crystal, but, many are not.  It is
even worse if your a leader trying to do the best for your country, more so
if your trying to help the world as well.

> I would never want to be the President of the U.S.  More is expected of
them, than any other citizen of the U.S. especially with such deep divisions
as we have.

> For all his faults, the President is a better man that I, not just because
he deals with major issues, on a daily basis, but, because he *willingly*
does it and in general, probably with more of a even hand than I would want
use.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511