Doug,
  I am an American and I agree with you. We have the power and resources to
bring peace and harmony to the world but the people in power use it to gain
more power.
  I have made mission trips to Haiti and it sickens me that the world stands by
and watches as this poor country struggles for survival at the cost of the
Innocent. I believe if they had oil there would be no question about
intervening to stop the killing. This is probably true about many third world
countries.

Ted

doug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like the Biofuels list BECAUSE it has comments from all sides of the
political spectrum. I am an Australian, and consider that of late, the
Americans have become bullies: if you do not do as we say, we have the power
to force you. Often this power is not the Armament might, but the voices from
the American controlled Multi-national companies. Many of these companies
have enough access to money, to be more powerful than many smaller countries.
This power is used in insidious ways in weaker countries, to enable these
companies to make more money at the plight of the poor.
  Unfortunately, America is not the only country that does this, as European
nations, & even some Asian nations also exploit. America, however, seems to
be the flagship, being vocal & aggressive, so America seems to be the country
that repressed peoples rally against most. The US stance in the middle east,
where the US ignores the fact that Israel has atomic WMD, but attacks others
that it accuses of having WMD, but do not!
  If America was fair & Just, it would help the Jews & Arabs sort their
differences, come to an equitable solution, & disarm Israel before the Middle
East blows up into another World War.

  All I want is a fair & equitable system in the world where every person can
live in peace & harmony, no matter what religion.

(Step off soapbox)
Doug

PS: I do not consider this email as being anti-US, as I am not. However I
think that the US as a Christian Nation, should be more Christian in nature!
(I am pointing at the system, not the individuals.)

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Click Here

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511