<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I've been trying to set up this experiment, which has not
been done to date
by anyone I know of. My experience is that it takes about a month of driving to
get the engine noise back to full blast after using any portion of biodiesel.
So if you do this, maximize the original conditions and record the engine
noise at the front and sides at a set distance with a decibel meter. Then add
some biodiesel, B20 or B100 as you wish, run those 10 km and do the exact same
measurements again. I've got the meter if you want to borrow it. let us all
know
the results!

Tom