<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I have a 1982 Datsun(Nissan) SD22 engine in a 720 truck
that I have
run for 7500 miles on B-100 here in Florida. Recently the engine is
trying to overspeed and won't rev down. Does this engine have seals
that can be hurt by B-100? The only way to slow down the engine is to
pull the manual fuel cutoff till the engine almost stalls. Can anyone
tell me what is going on with my engine? Fred Mars