From: fred M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 March 2004 10:49 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Why is my Diesel Overspeeding?

I have a 1982 Datsun(Nissan) SD22 engine in a 720 truck that I have
run for 7500 miles on B-100 here in Florida. Recently the engine is
trying to overspeed and won't rev down. Does this engine have seals
that can be hurt by B-100? The only way to slow down the engine is to
pull the manual fuel cutoff till the engine almost stalls. Can anyone
tell me what is going on with my engine? Fred Mars

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/>

   _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.  3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511