Ha!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Neoteric Biofuels Inc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 6:59 AM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: smartcar

  Ships with massive Enduro go kart tanks, a 24" lift kit, 33" tires...
  and loaded with 3 tons of biodiesel. You never have to buy fuel, for
  the life of the car, and they get the writeoff.

  And the most amazing part is, the more you drive it, the better the
  acceleration and fuel economy become...well, up a point....but when it
  finally runs out of fuel, you just go and get a new one.

  ;-)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor