Hi J.D.

Lively, civil and more! I'd love to see or hear of any specific
studies you've come across. Searching the internet yields mostly
articles about how, though clean-diesel has washed away some of the
dirty-diesel blues, diesel is still dirtier than gasoline. I'm not
stopping there though. Most of the works cite research done by Prof.
Jacobson from Stanford. (Sounds like it could be a case of having one
researcher's findings spread like a rumor, giving something a bad
name... like David Pimentel and ethanol production efficiency.)

- Dave