--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was disappointed that while various people were very appreciative,
> yet, with such good data to hand, not much more came of it. Why did
> that discussion fizzle, folks? That info, plus more in the archives,
> and the bright brains on this list, could probably settle this
> question of diesels, biod and NOx now.

> It's already there, go to the archives and check it out, don't wait
> for me to do it.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Keith

Hi Keith and all of the friends across the world,

Are you talking about posts near #37773? Certainly good data,
especially on the diesel-biodiesel-NOx issue. What I'm trying to get
at more is comparing diesel and gasoline (reformulated gas, ULSD, any
and all) and than on to biodiesel, svo and ethanol.

I agree that with the information that has been gathered here, and
some of the brightest biofuel brains in the world, we ought to be some
of the most apt at completing a general biofuels comparison. With all
the talk regarding emissions in this group, one would think that a
chatgroup on just biofuel emissions is in order to keep the thread
alive and vibrant. It kinda comes in waves in this group... fizzling
out every now and again only to arise with the montly post: "I heard
this rumor that SVO emits more (PM) than biodiesel." And than we get
into it again. Not that that is bad in any way. We are on the edge.

- Dave

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM