Ben, we have a system running here in Cleveland, Ohio that can be assembled
very inexpensively.  We'd be happy to have you come up and visit and we'll
have you pitch in, make a batch, and see how the setup can be assembled back
home in WV.  Drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Ray L. Holan
Dataworks

Phone: 440-446-0003