Hi Todd

>Keith,
>
>Not to worry. The blueprint is in the offing.
>
>As there is but a slight that one being can offer, best to put data in a
>public place and let the fish play.
>
>Todd Swearingen
>Appal Energy

:-)

Thankyou! What a sensible person.

I think Ben and others might consider some more of your advice:

>The easiest and least expensive way for volumes of 15-20 gallon
>batches would be steel drum WVO collector/separator, a steel drum
>reactor, with reclaimed motors and stirring attachments "duct taped"
>together.
>
>Methoxide mixed in a 5 gallon HDPE carboy. A glycerin drain on the
>reactor drum. Wash in a 55 gallon drum. Either an emersion heater at
>the bottom of the reactor and WVO collector or plumb in a
>recirculating pump from your household H20 tank. A little
>submersible pump like those at Surplus Center
>http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2003050414093431&catname=wat
>er&qty =1&item=2-1225 can be fitted with fluid tight conduit to the
>electrical inlet and flexible hose to the pump ports, making it
>transferable from one application to another, pumping glycerin,
>water or biodiesel. This way you can get away with only one pump,
>rather than having a pump for each individual tank.
>
>Such a system would get you through years of personal use with the
>least amount of headache and the least amount of cost. If you ever
>upgraded, you'd just expand on the system as you've made it work for
>yourself.
>
>Can't speak personally as to the viability of WVO in an oil burner
>without some modification to pump and/or nozzle. Alt Fuels folks
>could better inform you. I do know that WVO and SVO burns perfectly
>well in the types of furnaces and boilers that use used hydraulic,
>transmission and motor oil. These units used compressed air to force
>greater amounts of oxygen into the combustion chamber.
>
>Also, biodiesel burns perfectly well in standard fuel oil furnaces
>with no need for any modification whatsoever.
>
>Todd Swearingen

As well as these:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html
Biodiesel processors

Mike Pelly's new processor
"Foolproof" method processors
The touchless processor
Continuous reactors
Biodiesel technology
Simon's guide to building a biodiesel mixer
Ian's vacuum biodiesel processor
Chuck Ranum's biodiesel processor
How to make a cone-bottomed processor

Mike Pelly's new processor has just about reached production stage
now, very impressive. I'll be posting more pictures and details in
the next day or so. Well worth considering - well, if you're going to
buy something, buy this one.

Regards

Keith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/9bTolB/TM