what if their religous leaders said the same thing about us?

isn't that what the wahbi's and taliban and AlCIAduh all are preaching?

what right do we have to interfere with another countries elected leaders.

It's THEIR OIL they can CHOOSE to not sell us any if they want to.

These people think they can just keep on stealing other peoples resources so we
can feed this consumber monster we have created.

they TRULY believe it's God's will to do this.

like the Teliban did when they blew up the Bhudist statues.

religous jihadist

judeo
christian
islamic