Hello Brian

>a friend sent me this. Keep in mind, it's from a liberal Web site. But
>even if only part of it is true, it's still pretty scary.
>
>http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml
>
>Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
>By DOUG THOMPSON
>Aug 25, 2005, 06:19
>
>While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a
>last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble
>frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly
>angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who
>dares disagree with him.

Nothing new, sorry to tell you, there were a few stories about it
about a year ago. I suppose it's a year worse now! :-(

http://www.counterpunch.org/castro07302004.html
Fidel Castro: The Pathology of George Bush
Someone Should Give Lil' Caesar a Drink
July 30, 2004

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=33&num=5141
Capitol Hill Blue: Bush Taking Anti-Depressants to Control Mood Swings
Jul 28, 2004, 08:09

http://www.infowars.com/print/Bush/bush_delusiona.htm
New Information Shows Bush Indecisive, Paranoid, Delusional
Capitol Hill Blue
Jun 17, 2004

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Sept04/Williamson0904.htm
(DV) Williamson: It Isn't God Who Is Crazy
September 4, 2004

http://www.newleftreview.net/NLR26301.shtml
ALEXANDER COCKBURN - THE YEAR OF SURRENDERING QUIETLY
September-October 2004

Castro's the best, IMNSHO (and "The Gods Must Be Crazy" is a better
movie than this!).

Best wishes