One long-time GOP political consultant who – for obvious reasons – asked
not to be identified said he is advising his Republican Congressional
candidates to keep their distance from Bush.

“We have to face the very real possibility that the President of the
United States is loony tunes,” he says sadly. “That’s not good for my
candidates, it’s not good for the party and it’s certainly not good for
the country.”

Okay... Now how about telling the world something new?

Todd Swearingen