You not only didn't read what I wrote Kim, you completely sidestep,
ignore and jump over your own all-encompassing statements and the
singular stewpot that you place everyone in who doesn't measure up to
your judgemental standards.

And yet you continue to pass judgement on others in the midst of their
calamity. The masses haven't even found a shower, sufficient meal or an
hour's rest and you, and Greg and others are still slamming them as to
how they should be more accountable, not even having the first scrap of
knowledge as to which ones were acting accountably based upon the
choices and/or lack of choices at their disposal.

You would serve yourself well to listen to your friends who point out
your error when you do judge them. The company of the pious is not a
strong invite to the dinner table.

Todd Swearingen