Oh dear... you sure have some homework to do Rick, on just about all
counts. I suggest you do so before you argue any further about it, on
just how that half-million-odd children died and why (Hakan didn't
say they starved), on the Iraq food program under Saddam Hussein
(very few people starved) and a comparison with the situation now, on
Saddam gassing his own people, and probably a whole lot else, because
you have it all wrong. And we've had it all out here before, so the
onus is on you to prove what you say, not on us to disprove it, we've
already done so.

Best wishes

Keith