There is no call to go making fun of my reactor.  They were small fires
and easily controlled.  The important thing is that I learned not to make
a BioDiesel reactor from straw, so I built it with wood the next time.
Now I am building the reactor from brick, and have expectation of success.
 I will share the plans with the list.  Please disregard the previous
plans I posted, as they have been proven unworkable.

-Mike