Hallo,

Check out this website if you want to see how well some folks talk out
both sides of their mouths.

http://www.dieselsecret.com

No, it isn't Bio-diesel!  Yes, it is the only true Bio-diesel!  The
Germans at Mercedes have been doing this since the post World War II years
but we have the only proprietary ingredients!  On, and on, and on.  Same
old same old.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzsche
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth