Hallo Ken,

Not sure but according to my wife's niece's boyfriend who uses the stuff
you put 1/2 gallon kerosene, 1/4 gallon gasoline, cetane improver and the
"secret ingredients" into wvo and then after 5 minutes you filter it 3
times, the last time being a water absorbtion filtering, and put it
directly into your tank.  This is with 20 gallons of wvo.  Also, I am at
my daughter's house and I may have the kerosene/gasoline ratios mixed up.

Adam, the boyfriend, says he has been using it for about a month and
everythng he told me he got straight from the website including how
dangerous it is to use methanol and how expensive it is and how less
expensive it is to use this stuff, etc., etc., etc.

Perhaps some of the Germans on the list have an inkling of what he is
talking about since it is claimed to have been used there in the immediate
post WWII time.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzsche
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth

> Hello all!
>
> Has anyone checked them out and find out what's in that "secret"
> formulation they've got and what it really does to the waste vegie oil?
> I'm just curious.
>
> best regards,
>
> Ken
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> Check out this website if you want to see how well some folks talk out
>> both sides of their mouths.
>>
>> http://www.dieselsecret.com
>>
>> No, it isn't Bio-diesel!  Yes, it is the only true Bio-diesel!  The
>> Germans at Mercedes have been doing this since the post World War II
>> years
>> but we have the only proprietary ingredients!  On, and on, and on.  Same
>> old same old.
>>
>> Happy Happy,
>>
>> Gustl
...snip of superfluous stuff...