It are not placebo additives,

They sell you a so called secret red additive,
that might contain a emulsifier, a red color, and some solvent
to lower the viscosity, if naphthalene ( mothballs) is added, that will also
give it a distinct smell, giving the customer the idea that it is
something special and something strong.
You have to add then further Xylene and / or an other solvents like Kerosene
that mainly sinks the viscosity and flash point.
If you add the additives first, their synthetic biofuel will
then have an other benefit, it will be easier to filter.

Their formula looks to be easier then real bioD production,
thats true, but most work or effort for many will be to get enough WVO.
It's here in most EU countries forbidden to collect WASTE veggie oil,
as a private person, without a permit. And you can get no permit
for transport a few barrels on the back of your pickup or in your trunk.

If you are unable to gather free WVO, their product is useless.

Grts
Bruno M.

14:51