i, for one will be sorry to see the list go. I, too am an old bastard, that
wants a safe, clean world.
 I try to live softly on this planet, & feel I try to help my fellow man.

 I also wish to thank Darryl & Keith for the time spent on keeping this list
active.

 I for one, hope that the politicians of this world wake up to the needs of our
planet.
 I am sure they do not realise we live in a closed loop, so every action has a
consequence for future generations.

 Good luck to all in the future.

Thanks to all,
Doug